[Citizendium-l] Administrivia: interesting pilot project proposal

Larry Sanger sanger at citizendium.org
Mon Oct 2 17:49:06 EDT 2006

All,

I would like to call your attention to a VERY suggestive proposal made by
Peter Hitchmough on the forums, here:

http://textop.org/smf/index.php?topic=80.0

He suggests that we can do some preliminary work *now*, like within the next
few days.  I think he's probably right.  As long as the wiki is
restricted-access, there's no reason we can't get started *very* soon with,
basically, everything.

We, or some of us, could be working on Citizendium articles by the end of
the week.  But let's make sure we are doing this right.

Let's talk about this on the forums.  I myself will get a-thinkin'.  I LOVE
ideas like this, that let people get to work sooner rather than later!

--Larry