[Citizendium-l] Discussion moved to forums, and my impending absence...

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Tue Nov 21 13:44:52 EST 2006

Three messages here:

(1) For both Citizendium-L and Citizendium-Editors, considered either as a
majority or as a supermajority, it looks like we want discussion to live on
the forums.  The forums address is:

http://forum.citizendium.org

Please bookmark it!

(2) I personally would like to leave the lists *open* to anyone to post
"broadcast" messages.  Not just me or other executive committee members, but
anyone.  There are often things that the whole community needs to hear, and
the lists are the best way to get this word out.

(3) I'm going to be away from a computer for much of the rest of this week.
Please don't let that stop you from working bunches on the wiki.  I'm very
happy with the amount of work we've been doing, and even more about what's
happened in the last few days--it's very exciting to me.

--Larry