[Citizendium-l] New simplified Citizendium bug reporting
peterh.uk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:16:44 EST 2006
There is now one simple method for anyone to report bugs in Citizendium:
Send an email to bugs at citizendium.org.
Please include the string [bug] in the subject line. This will help to deter
The workflow will be as follows:
- User reports a possible bug by sending a message to bugs at citizendium.org,
with a subject line including "[bug]".
- The system sends an autoreply (yet to be implemented).
- A bug wrangler will review the bug and may take one of the following
- add a bug to the developers' Bug Tracker at forge.citizendium.org.
- consolidate the report with an existing bug.
- reject the bug report for various reasons.
- The bug wrangler informs the reporter by email what's happened to the bug
- Bugs can be tracked at forge.citizendium.org, for those with access.
If anyone of a developer persuasion would like to become one of our Bug
Wranglers then please send an email to the same address and we'll talk it
over. That job is mostly straightforward: engaging in the workflow as
This service is now live.
-------------- next part --------------
HTML attachment scrubbed and removed
More information about the Citizendium-l