[Citizendium-l] Update

Anthony Sebastian Anthony_Sebastian at msn.com
Wed Nov 8 19:04:24 EST 2006

I do not agree with “Me” [=quentinmaurus].  The overall head of a project
must engage in many delicate negotiations with the goal of supporting the
project and needs a confidential working group to help with that.  A little
thought will reveal the advantages of that, and the disadvantages to the
mission of the project of open Executive Committee meetings.   To speak of
an Executive Committee as “anointed” does not seem appropriate.

Anthony.Sebastian

Anthony Sebastian, MD
Anthony_Sebastian at msn.com [preferred email address]

  _____