[Citizendium-l] A wiki challenge

Bob Futrelle bob.futrelle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 08:16:11 EST 2006

Given their deep pockets, skills, and aggressive posture, I can
readily imagine that Google's Groups could become better than existing
forum software.  Maybe the CZ editors would now or eventually prefer
Google Groups.  The various Google tools are steadily being integrated
into a concerted suite of tools.  So I wouldn't dismiss Google Groups
out of hand, as you appear to have done for us.  They certainly have
been working nicely for me, and they're getting better all the time.

  - Bob Futrelle