[Citizendium-l] Problem? No problem!

Ori Redler oriredle at actcom.co.il
Wed Nov 1 10:12:28 EST 2006

I do think that you're seening a problem where there isn't: a
community grows at its own natural pace. It is perfectly reasonable
that people will initially "attack" where they hurt most -- which are
articles in their field of knowledge and expertise and will be less
inclined to edit articles written by others at this point. For
example, I know nothing about Cell metabolism or Quad
Electroacoustics, so adding my bit there would not improve them at
all. I'd rather try to first do something where I can do something
and let the "community gaps" fill out naturally in the course of time.