[Citizendium-editors] Core articles - reminder

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Thu Sep 27 02:37:56 EDT 2007

All,

I'd like to encourage everyone (yes, you--who haven't edited for a few
months!), again, to take a moment and make a contribution, if only a
small one, to our new "Core Articles" page, here:

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Core_Articles

As Aleta keenly observed, deciding on our top priorities for different
subjects isn't easy--but I think that doing so will motivate us, as a
community, to tackle these absolutely essential topics.

Don't know where to begin?  The mechanics are easy, just drop in and add
a topic or two.  Just go to your subject of interest, click the "edit"
link, and write

# [[Article title]]

That's it!  You might be surprised at what we *don't* have articles
about yet.  Besides, your work has already been started for you.  As
you'll see at the above URL, under "Topic choice"

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Core_Articles#Topic_choice

we have already started a few lists of articles.  But this is going to
be an official list, linked from the front page, for which we get points
and credit!

All good reasons to take some time out today to list some articles for
other people to write!  :-)

--Larry