[Citizendium-editors] Editor instructions, finally

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Wed Sep 12 15:37:55 EDT 2007

All,

I've *finally* created some basic instructions for editors:

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:The_Editor_Role

I do hope you'll take out an hour someday soon and try some of the pointers
in the "Stay plugged in" section.  And if you've always been a little
puzzled about the very concept of wiki editors, please read the first
section, "Not your usual editorship."

I'd like to thank the editors who sent some very helpful points, all of
which I believe I have incorporated.  I'd also like to apologize to everyone
for failing to do this about, oh, a year ago.  (Sept. 15, the first
anniversary of the announcement of CZ in Berlin, is in a few days.)

By the way, feel free to edit these instructions for clarity, etc.  Feedback
still very very welcome.

--Larry

-----
Lawrence M. Sanger, Ph.D. | http://www.larrysanger.org/