[Citizendium-editors] All future announcements on Citizendium-L only

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Thu Jan 25 12:28:18 EST 2007

Dear editors,

This is an important bit of administrivia--

Lately I've been mailing announcements to this list as well as to

In the future, I will mail general project announcements to Citizendium-L
*only*.  We can use this list to make general announcements related to
editor responsibilities and specific editor concerns.  And I do mean *we*:
any editor can boldly post an announcement, e.g., a pointer to a forum

This means that all editors should also be signed up on the (usually)
low-traffic Citizendium-L mailing list as well.  Otherwise you might miss

Here's where to subscribe, which takes a few seconds: