[Citizendium-editors] Categories and Community-building tools

Harvey Frey hsfrey at verizon.net
Sun Nov 12 17:23:22 EST 2006

    If we go to a forum only format, I would ask that members be given the
option to sign up for a daily reminder to sign on if there is new content.

    Some of us have brains and inboxes so overloaded, that we might neglect
to check, without a reminder. (Like the Flappers of Swift's Laputa,
reminding the Sages to listen or speak by tapping them with an inlated pig's
bladder.)

Harvey