[Citizendium-editors] Community-building tools

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Sun Nov 12 02:50:55 EST 2006

All,

Well, lots of people are saying this, and it looks like it would be
impolitic for me to disagree with it.  I think we might simply move list
discussion to (new) forums.

I've been taking yesterday and today off--a much needed break, the first in
a month or more.  Tomorrow, I want to present a plan for the coming week or
two.  It is (in part) a frontal attack on the problem of fragmented
discussion and getting us organized.

--Larry