[Citizendium-editors] Blog "vs." mailing list? (was Re: Quotes for press release #2?)

Robert M Cutler rmc at alum.mit.edu
Thu Nov 9 17:11:59 EST 2006

If you do this, please have the blog posts sent simultaneously to the
mailing list, which should be retained. I automatically filter the list to
its own Unix folder, which I read with a line-command interface. I prefer
this not only out of habit but by reason of efficiency: it requires fewer
keystrokes and also, not requiring a mouse, is more ergonomically correct.

Robert Cutler