[Citizendium-editors] Classification

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Thu Nov 9 04:13:14 EST 2006

[Now replying to the whole list]

Harvey,

But who determines what the central text should be?  Since all the texts
will be changeable, that changes the whole dynamics.  The Talmud worked
because there was one original text on which the rest was a commentary.

Surely we don't want a Wikipedia article to play the role of the Mishnah.
If not that, then what would?

--Larry