[Citizendium-editors] list of disciplines

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Thu Nov 9 03:50:06 EST 2006

Just as a preliminary ;-) remark, I would say that I see a significant
difference between groups of people and groups of subjects.  Classification
schemes for books were designed for books.  Lists of university departments
were designed for people...

More later--I don't mean to be flippant, I'm just reading through the
discussion for the first time now!

--Larry