[Citizendium-editors] discipline list purpose, listserv

DF Shapinsky shapinsky at starpower.net
Wed Nov 8 15:35:52 EST 2006

Sounds good to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: citizendium-editors-bounces at lists.purdue.edu
[mailto:citizendium-editors-bounces at lists.purdue.edu] On Behalf Of Larry
Sanger
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 2:44 PM
To: citizendium-editors at lists.purdue.edu
Subject: Re: [Citizendium-editors] discipline list purpose, listserv

Well, let me ask you to bear with us for a few days.  I think that, like
Citizendium-L, the traffic will be high at launch and then might settle
down.  I am open to the idea of moving discussion to forums, but I'm now
impressed by an argument someone made a few weeks back, that in the early
days of a project it is useful to have a single forum for everyone (here,
all editors thinking on all subjects).  I am not sure I agree with that
argument but I want to "test it out" and if it means a lot of e-mail...well,
so be it.  There would be a similar number of messages in forums, I would
hope!

In the meantime, I'd recommend you make a "citizendium-editors" folder and
put list mail there, as I've done.  Then you can view and respond at your
leisure.

--Larry